Did you know that there are over 50 projects in the Cardano ecosystem?
Were you aware that there are over 6000 assets on Cardano?
Well, if you are looking for a solution to manage all your assets and interact with the Cardano ecosystem, you do not have to look any farther in the ecosystem!
CardWallet is your gateway to the universe of Cardano Native Assets.
Before we explore the contribution of CardWallet to the Cardano ecosystem, let us understand a little bit about the growing popularity of this ecosystem.
Why is Cardano growing in popularity?
Cardano is a third-generation blockchain that aims to solve the scalability and sustainability issues that are currently present in the blockchain world. It is built by a decentralized community of engineers, scientists, and thought leaders with a common goal to create a positive change in the world.
Here are some reasons why Cardano is rapidly becoming popular:
- Environment Friendly: Minting Cardano is much more efficient as compared to other cryptocurrencies due to its 2-layered architecture.
- Robust Technology: Cardano is built on the groundbreaking Ouroboros proof of stake protocol and is developed using the Haskell programming language, for unparalleled security and stability.
- Lower transaction cost: Cardano has a constant of ~0.17 ADA as fee + a % of the bit size, which makes even larger transactions cost significantly less.
Listed above are a few basic advantages that would help you understand why so many projects and assets are being created on the Cardano chain. There are, of course, several other benefits of building on this chain, which you can find here.
Now that we have an understanding of how Cardano use cases are growing exponentially, our project CardWallet is designed to fulfill the user needs by offering a simple and secure way to not only manage your assets on Cardano but also helps you interact with the various DeFi projects built on-chain.
How does CardWallet contribute to the ecosystem?
- In an effort to delegate the power to users, CardWallet is a non-custodial wallet. It offers you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies using Visa, Mastercard and ApplePay. This makes us a one-of-a-kind solution in the Cardano wallet space.
- The wallet supports routing to both DEX-es and CEX-es ensuring that you have access to deep liquidity.
- You will have access to a wide range of DeFi products and solutions and can participate in activities like Yield Farming at the click of a button!
- Yield will be algorithmically optimised, while security risk diversified away by using many pools
- We would also be running our own NFT Marketplace! Yes, you heard it right. You could potentially now buy NFTs and store them, both using the CardWallet!
Is there a native token for CardWallet?
Yes, CardWallet will have a native token known as CW, the tokenomics of which will be released soon in a dedicated article. The idea behind CardWallet’s native token is to be community-driven, where members participate in various activities that are part of the entire Cardano ecosystem, facilitated by CardWallet. It will be truly revolutionary
I already have a Yoroi wallet, why should I use CardWallet?
Imagine CardWallet as “Yoroi on steroids”!
Apart from the features listed above, CardWallet has a long term mission to make cryptocurrencies and DeFi accessible to a global population. In order to achieve this mission, we are building a wallet that enables easy-access, increased privacy and easy onboarding for users.
Traditional wallets are predominantly used for holding assets and users have to typically register in a plethora of dapps in order to find out how they can use their assets most effectively with good returns. This is where CardWallet can add huge value by providing all the services under a single umbrella.
In fact, there is an added surprise in the box for all our awesome users. If you haven’t guessed it yet — it’s Analytics! CardWallet offers insights and analytical data of your assets as well as various DeFi protocols for you to keep track of numbers and make the best choice when it comes to investing your assets.